January 29, 2013

OOTD - spots!

Sweater? Loft. Shirt? H&M. Belt? Forever 21. Necklace? Ann Taylor
Pants? Banana Republic. Shoes? Brian Atwood. 












































A few months ago when I was buying a Kate Spade iPhone case I saw one of the employees wearing this shirt. I fell in love with it and figured it was from Kate Spade but since I have been trying to keep my clothing budget to a minimum (which is hard since I work a few blocks away from Union Square in SF) I didn't ask the employee because I figured it was out of my budget.

On my way home I passed H&M and this shirt was in the window! I walked in to see how much it cost and it was something around $20 so I decided to buy it. I brought it home to show the BF, excited for my find, and he gave me a weird look. "What animal is that supposed to be?"

......good question, is it dalmatian? So I ask you fellow bloggers, what is this print? Is it a little Cruella De Vil or just random spots?

3 comments:

  1. I liked this top toO! My bf said it reminded him of cows... =\

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me of Pebbles from the Flintstone's! But I love it.

    ReplyDelete