January 2, 2013

2013, I welcome you.

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a great NYE and are fully recovered and ready for 2013.

2012 was a good year for me overall. I had some serious life changes occur, but even still I felt like 2012 treated me well. I got a new job, made some new friends, starting dating my current boyfriend, and felt pretty great about life! Much better than 2011, which was pretty much a freaking disaster.

Since life has been continuing to stay on this nice and mellow path, I am looking forward to see what 2013 has to offer!

Are you excited for the New Year? How did you celebrate and get ready for 2013?

At a comedy show on NYE 2012
Friends and boyfriend at comedy show
One of my favorite pictures of Pig sleeping
It has been such a joy to have Reggie in our family this year
Both the nuggets hanging in bed with me :)

5 comments:

  1. Aawww, love the pups! I've been wanting a puppy SO badly, especially the last few months but can't decided what to get. What type of breed are they? And are they full grown?
    I can't stop looking at the picture, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lilly, thank you so much! They are both French Bulldogs and the white one is full grown (2 years old) but the brindle one is still a puppy (4 months old). I'm a little biased towards these guys but I have to tell you they are great dogs! They can be expensive to buy and have higher chances of health problems but they are super sweet, love everyone, and don't need a lot of exercise. If you have any questions about them feel free to send me an email! Katerose2009@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate! They're beyond cute. I'm sure I'll think of a couple more questions so I'll be emailing you. Thanks for being willing to answer my ?'s :)

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year! And I must say your doggies are beyond adorable! their faces are almost like little babies' faces! So innocent! :)

    ReplyDelete