- Start blogging again. I am sure all of my followers have noticed but I took about a year and a half off of blogging. I started this blog with the intention of making it a fashion blog but it didn't really feel like me. Now I will be blogging about all things in my life and see what my niche happens to be :)
- Run a Marathon. I have completed 3 half marathons already but when a friend suggested we run 26 miles at 26 years old, I couldn't turn down the challenge!
- Clear skin. I have had horrible skin since the age of 14. I have tried every product, was on Accutane for 7 years (yes, I now know how terrible this was for me) and nothing seems to keep my skin clear for more than a few months. This year I am determined to figure out a skin care regime and get in a routine to have clear and healthy skin.
- Go on a vacation outside of the US. I am not sure this goal will be accomplished this year because of finances and a few weddings I will be attending, but I really want to try and keep it. I have never really traveled in my life and it's something I have always wanted to do. I have turned down a few opportunities with friends and I want to make sure I never do that again.
- Get my finances in order. I have been pretty good with money since I graduated college but I feel like I have totally let myself go over the past 6 months. I have spent beyond my means and it shows in my shrinking savings account. I don't have any debt but I really want to start focusing on saving and investing this year so I am better prepared to buy a house, buy a car, get married, and possibly have kids. Some of my goals with money include:
- Max out my IRA for 2013 ($5K)
- Put $5K more in my Emergency Fund
- Put $2K more in my main savings account
- Save enough money for a vacation outside of the US ($5K???)
I will try to update everyone on these goals over the next few months. To me, they all seem like they will be a little tough but completely doable. Did you make any goals or resolutions for 2013? What are they and how do you hope to accomplish them?