January 7, 2013

I'm lame and I had a very lazy weekend

You guys, I just had one of the laziest weekends ever!! And it was needed too because every weekend since September 29th has been completely booked. I'm serious, I actually looked it up this morning because I kept thinking that didn't sound right, but it's true. So what did I do on my first free weekend in months? Well I'll tell you.

Friday:

Instead of going to the gym when I got home from work, I came home and took a 4 hour nap with the pup.

Then, I get ready to go out with my brother to go see this amazing artist perform in San Francisco. Her name is Kreashawn and in case you haven't heard of this lady I have provided a link to her hit song Gucci Gucci..


Your welcome.

Surprisingly, the line was very long to get into her concert so instead we decided to go to Butter, a fun little bar in SoMa where we bought mini corn dogs and tater tots and drank 40oz Miller Highlife's out of a brown paper bag. Classy, I know. At 1 am I realized I was too old to be out this late and I ended up leaving my brother and his friends to go home. They stayed out until 3 am...youngins :)

Saturday:

I literally stayed in bed all day with the exception of five minutes in the morning where I went to the corner store to buy sandwiches for me and the BF and then again for another two hours where we moved to the couch to eat the Thai food we had delivered. The poor pups didn't even get a walk on Saturday. But don't feel too bad for them, it was raining and they were being lazy bones too.

lazy poopers
Sunday:

The BF says we are not allowed to stay in bed all day and gets up at 11 am to the gym but I stay in bed and sleep for another hour. Feeling like a total sloth when he returns, I get up, get dressed, walk my dog back to my apartment, and then get back in bed and take another 4 hour nap. I get up and try to walk the puppy since he has had no exercise this whole weekend and this is what happens.

The only dog in the world that hates walks

Successful weekend, if I do say so myself.

How was your weekend? Was it nice and relaxing?

1 comment:

  1. Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I in finding It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to present something again and help others like you helped me.

    Feel free to visit my webpage: lista firm chwilówki (chwilowki365.evenweb.com)

    ReplyDelete