November 7, 2010

I have a PROBLEM...seriously.

Do you want to know how much money I spend on clothes? Well I'm not going to tell you because it's embarrassing. I have a problem...seriously! Like I said in the title :)

I have been wanting to cut back and try and not buy anything for a while but I have never really given it a wholehearted try...kind of like how I keep saying I want to work out, but haven't since I graduated college. Shoot, that's embarrassing too...

Well it's all about to change! Starting Monday, November 8th I will be participating in Kendi's, from Kendi Everyday, blog challenge called, "30 for 30". There are only 3 rules:

1. Pick out 30 items from your closet.

2. Remix the 30 items into 30 or more outfits.

3. No shopping for 30 days

I will be posting the 30 pieces of clothing I am choosing for the challenge tonight and will then proceed to post every outfit I create and wear for the full 30 days. And if it's not too ambitious, maybe I will work out everyday this month too. Or not.

Wish me luck!

Goodbye clothes I don't need...
Hello extra money in my savings account!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. hello fellow 30 for 30 remixer! i know, its going to be a challenge. good luck, i look forward to following your mixes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm doing the remix too, i've got 28 for 28. my husband totally doesn't think i can not shop for all those days...i think i'll ask for a big shopping budget if i succeed...:) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the exact same way...too many clothes and I love to shop!
    www.selectedtreasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete