November 8, 2010

30 For 30: Day Numero Uno

Top: Gap, Suit: Express, Shoes: NineWest
Watch: Michael Kors, Earrings: Gifted by mom from Macy's
Hello blogging ladies!

I hope all of my fellow remixers had a fantastic day with their first outfits! How fun it has been peeking at all the clothes when I have a few minutes to spare at work :)

Today was exhausting! I woke up at 5:30am (an hour later than I was supposed to wake up thanks to my lovely iPhone), got ready in the shortest amount of time ever, and was at work from 7am to 7pm- literally! And on my feet the whole time too- boo!

But now I am home and laying in bed so all is well in the world. It was actually nice having my outfits already picked out because it saved me so much time getting ready this morning. The "30 for 30" challenge is already working it's magic!

The first two days of this challenge include a work event where I have to wear business casual attire. I thought about starting on Wednesday to not have to include a suit but I think it actually works well for me because I always have to wear business appropriate clothing at trade-shows and conferences.

Today, I wanted to be a little more comfortable so I paired my Gap striped t-shirt with my Express suit and NineWest heels. I know it is a little simple but I liked the way it turned out. And when I was fresh and cute this morning (unlike now, sick...) I had a really lovely shade of red lipstick to add a little bit of a punch!

Don't mind the orb in this picture...night time photos in SF were all I was able to do!







7 comments:

  1. Love it! Very nice. :) Can't ever go wrong with stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you included this outfit. I love seeing other bloggers showcasing business/business casual outfits.

    Here's to 29 more great outfits!

    http://twosixandcounting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have this shirt too AND it's in my remix! twinners. mine's maternity though but whatevs, we totally loved this shirt enough to get it, right? good luck...i hope you got some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I like that top paired with the suit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! That shirt is adorable! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes, long day! But you look great, even at the end of it. I'm such a sucker for horizontal stripes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your days sound like mine! I'm so glad to see another remixer including business/business casual outfits, because that's 90% of my wardrobe these days. Your outfit is absolutely great, and you are gorgeous! I can't wait to see what else you put together.

    ReplyDelete