October 21, 2010

What I Wore: Mom Vintage

When I was first looking for jobs right before I graduated college, my brother mentioned I should look for a job at Levi's. I had not worn a pair of Levi's jeans since I was in grade school so I went to their website to check it out, and I found these fantastic, vintage, super-flared jeans! I ordered them right away-I think they were only 60 bucks...I tried them on and showed my mom who laughed and said she had the EXACT same jeans when she was in Junior High! Besides the fact they fit like a glove, I could not pass on a pair of jeans my mom wore when she was younger- how fun! :)


By the way, I apologize for the awful pictures. I leave for work when it's dark and come home when it's dark which equals poopy looking pictures with bad lighting ;)

Jeans, Levi's Vintage Super-Flared Jeans (no longer available)
Belt, gift from my mom
Shoes, Marshalls Shoe Department
Bag, H&M in Boston
Blouse, LOFT

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE this outfit! looks great! isn't it funny how things come back in style?!

    ReplyDelete