October 3, 2010

Mellow Yellow

Maybe it's the San Francisco fog and rain that have me craving something bright, but I am loving the color yellow today! While watching the Giant's beat the crap out of the Padres (no offense SD fans) I was browsing Anthropologie and came across these delightful finds:

 
Do they have a place to buy furniture that looks exactly like Anthropologie but  about a millions times cheaper? Sigh... I would love for someone to make this happen! Lovely couch, isn't it?

 
I think the think I like these curtains more in this photograph than I would in person just because of the cartoon window in the background. What a neat idea, so darling!

 
So I know that spending over $100 on anything is a lot of money (especially for my budget), but this delightful capelet has me mesmerized and I think I might have to add this to my closet when my next paycheck comes...


Happy Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment