May 1, 2013

girl crush



I thought it would be good to post something a little funny after my last post :) Anyway, I know I am super late on this trend but I just discovered Jenna Marbles two weeks ago and I think she may be the funniest person ever. EVER!

One of the blogs I follow posted the video above on "how to mildly annoy your dogs". I watched it on the bus going home from work and literally had to stop it halfway through because I was laughing so hard people were staring. 

Since then, I have watched every single one of her videos most are all equally hilarious. Here are some of my favorites:

Draw my life
What are this?
What a girl's makeup means
I do my boyfriends makeup
Cinnamon challenge dressed as Drake

I think it's pretty safe to say Jenna Marbles is my new girl crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment