January 16, 2011

New Bracelet = Need a Manicure


Hi Friends!

I hope you all have been having a nice weekend :) My weekend was super boring and uneventful but a couple fun things did happen:

1. I did my laundry- now this probably does not sound that exciting but with everything that has been going on in my life lately, I haven't had time or been up to doing laundry. I was out of socks and underwear...but no more, I have clean clothes!

2. I discovered The Nate Berkus Show. Oh my goodness, this show is perfection! If you like seriously attractive men and fabulous interior design then this show is for you. I am now obsessed!

3. My mom gave me this great bracelet. Isn't it cute? I love it! Aren't moms the best? They always know how to cheer you up and make your day! By the way, don't look at my nails, I know they are disgusting. In fact, I am giving myself a much needed manicure after I publish this post...

Happy Sunday :)
~Kate

1 comment:

  1. Moms are the best. Very pretty bracelet (didn't even look at the nails!) and enjoy the manicure.

    ReplyDelete