February 12, 2013

lulu love

Run: for your life crop
Run: back on track tank
Cool Racerback
Free to be bra

I think Lulu Lemon is seriously overpriced. $64 for a tank top? Yea right. Except every time I need new work out clothes I find myself going back to my neighborhood Lulu Lemon store to buy more clothes.

Why you might ask? Well, they have the best workout clothes I have ever used. I have not been able to find any other crops that fit me as well as the Lulu ones and that goes with the tops too. The other thing is, I work out quite a bit and all of my stuff from them has lasted well over two years and multiple washes and it's all still going strong. So if you think of the cost per wear, I'm actually getting a really good deal. I would recommend them to anyone who is interested in getting really good quality athletic wear.

Also, and this is important, their workout clothes are super cute! I know it shouldn't matter but it actually makes me want to work out more because I enjoy wearing their cute crops and tanks. The pictures above are some of my more recent purchases.

What do you guys think? Is it worth it to splurge on quality athletic wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment