A few weeks ago Samantha, this really lovely blogger who writes "The Brunette One" asked me to fill out a short survey and then pass it on to other bloggers. Unfortunately, I have been so busy with work and holiday happenings that I have not been able to do it until tonight- but here I am...finally :)
Also, if you guys have not seen her blog before you should definitely take a peek! She is adorable and after looking at her blog I immediately added it to my follow list.
SIX QUESTIONS SURVEY
1. What were you doing ten years ago?
I was just starting out in high school! The fact that high school was 10yrs ago makes me want to cry but it is really interesting how many things are still the same for me; I am still trying to figure out who I am and what I want to do with my life. A lot of things have changed too, like I am finally comfortable in my own skin... and there's a lot less drama :)
2. What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
- Find a stocking stuffer for my brother
- Get a manicure and pedicure (I literally only get them like every 6 months so I am VERY excited)
- Clean room and organize closet
- Finish wrapping x-mas presents
- Come up with a more interesting list of things to-do today
3. Snacks you enjoy?
Sugar! I am such a dessert/candy/munchies fiend that I am shocked I am not diabetic by now. I know it's terrible but I think it runs in my genes because my dad is the same way. I also really love popcorn!
4. Places you’ve lived:
-Diamond Bar (SoCal)
Las Vegas, NV
Fort Collins, CO
5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
-Travel outside of the United States both alone (Eat Pray Love style) and then with friends and family. I am thinking Greece, Ireland, Germany, Italy...
- Pay off my brothers student loans and my parents house
- Buy one of the huge houses I have driven by in San Francisco trying to guess what celebrity lives there. I would hire someone to decorate it in Pottery Barn :)
- Donate money to organizations that support woman like Dress for Success or Love is Respect
- Go back to school and get another degree or an MA
6. People you want to know more about?
My blogging friends! So here's what I am thinking- if you have the time I would love it if you could answer these 6 Questions on your own blog post and then write a comment letting me know you have done so, or link back to my blog. This way I will know if you have participated and we can all get to know each other a little more :)
Look forward to hearing your answers!