September 11, 2013

family portraits


source

source














I first came across the idea of getting a family portrait when I was reading Oh Joy! and Joy wrote a post about the two family portraits she has on display in her house. I love these prints and think they are such a good idea for any home. Then, the other day I found an old post from Design Sponge talking about a few places on Etsy that do family portraits, all for reasonable prices. I decided that I wanted my own family portrait and found Lisa from My Little Buffalo. I love her portraits and feel like they best fit my style. The only problem I have now is figuring out if I want a picture of just me and Reggie, or one of me, both the dogs and the bf! I will let you know what I decided to do and hopefully show you what it looks like after I order it.

No comments:

Post a Comment